The project list is divided into public datasets I created, empirical studies I conducted, and tools I developed in cooperation with colleagues and students. Moreover, it includes a link to a paper about methodological aspects of sampling software developers.
- SOTorrent: Reconstructing and linking the version history of Stack Overflow posts
- Stack Overflow Code Snippets: Usage of Stack Overflow code snippets in GitHub projects
- Sketches and Diagrams in Practice: Usage of sketches and diagrams in software engineering practice
- Performance Debugging: How do developers locate performance bugs?
- Sketching and Program Comprehension: Effects of sketching on program comprehension
- LivelySketches: Tool supporting the analog and digital lifecycle of sketches.
- VisualCues: Classroom presentation tool for source code.
- SketchLink: Tool for linking sketches to source code artifacts.
- RegViz: Tool that visually augments regular expressions.
- Sampling Software Developers: Issues in sampling software developers for surveys.